Saturday, July 30, 2005

Moving Day

Today is the move. Not a good start on the day though. of course I have to work today, so i got up early and went out to the car. NOTHING. Dead. So I had to walk to work today. I've already been into it with 2 rude ass customers today and the day has really just started. Let's hope that once I'm out of here that the rest of the day goes much better.

Found out today that the new place does not have the capability for HIGH SPEED INTERNET!! YIKES. So it seems I will have to go back to using dial-up. So Until I can see what is up with that, I may not be able to post, except from work. But I promise new pictures as soon as we get moved in and settled.

Hello Suburbia!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...