Thursday, July 21, 2005

1,000 Uses


We have started packing. I have to admit that DJ has done the majority of it. I've packed about 6 boxes, rolled rugs, taken down pictures and cleaned out the computer desk. He has packed the rest. Our dining room looks like a back of a U-Haul truck.


While packing I found that masking tape has many uses. MANY! You can tape the boxes of course. But you can also roll the rugs and tape each end so that they don't come unrolled. You can also cover glass items and then seal them with tape. You can also entertain your cats FOR HOURS by taping a piece of tape onto their tail. Great entertainment value. DJ says that masking tape works wonders taping mouths shut. But I wouldn't know anything about that.

I wonder if you can tape someones hands to a headboard? hmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What ever you do keep the masking tape away from the pubic hair!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...