Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yes, I Need to Get a Life

I have almost become a total recluse. I don't go out very often and most nights I come home after work, get on the computer, play SIMS2, read my list of blogs and post my own entry. Sad huh?

Well now I have something else to fill my time. It's called MOBLOG. Which is a Photo Blog. I can share hoards of photos with all of you (all 3 of you). It's called REALITIES so hit this link and check it out!

Michael's Moblog

4 days and counting until the big 45... Maybe I should put up a wish list. It's too late for that I suppose, just add a comment wishing me a Happy Birthday on Sunday.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Gee...how time flies! Michael, you've already gotten two of the best gifts in this world...D and me! What more could you want?! :-)

Jase said...

Cool Moblog. And Happy (early) Birthday!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...