Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Gone Fishing!


I'm not really going fishing, I've done my fishing for this decade, but we are going on vacation.

Vacation, you ask? When your not even employed?

Why of course, just because we have no income coming in and we don't know how we are going to pay our bills doesn't mean we can not enjoy a vacation, right?
We are not going far, just over to Indiana to do some camping. No phones, no computers, no air condition, and most important...No people. Well other campers I'm sure, but you know what I mean. Going away so that we can not think about our dilemma.

Hey I have a grip on reality, I just choose not to face it this week. I'm on vacation!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...