Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dead Days

Today is DEAD. I mean in the work sense. I haven't seen a customer almost all day! DJ is swimming at his mother's with AT and J2. SO at least they are having some fun. Dead days? What does one do with themselves when there is nothing to do. Not that I don't have things that I could do, but doing data entry for 8 hours is mind numbing. I can't get on the internet and check out pictures of hot men, the boss is here. So it is either do the data entry or play solitaire.

It's sweltering outside, over 95 degrees for the fourth day in a row. Summer came in a fury this year. We have had record heat already and it's not even July yet. So of course going outside is out of the question. So I'll post my entry and get back to the data entry....

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...