Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom


Mom 1941
Originally uploaded by mjwoh.
Mom turns 67 today. She is one of the greatest women I've ever known. My best friend, my advisor and the one I know will always be there regardless. Yet, I know that someday she will not be able to be there, but in the past she has been the perfect mom.

Growing up she taught me the value of family and what unconditional love meant. When I became an adult she was there to advise me, but not to judge me. She was there for me many times. Through the birth of my children, my separation from my wife, my coming out and even helped me move out of a less than positive living situation with a former BF. Never once saying I told you so.

As I've grown older I realize just how blessed I have been to have the parents that I have. Thanks Mom. I love you, and Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give Mom a belated birthday hug!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...