Monday, October 25, 2004

What's A Weekend?

Lets see, the weekend. What's a weekend? I don't have those anymore. Working Monday thru Saturday I have a Sunday off, that's not a weekend. Anyway... Friday the boys (my sons J2 and AT) went out with Silver Fox and his son to a great little neighborhood pizza place. Italianette, has now become my pizza of choice. The price was right (2 adults three kids ate for $33.00, that included drinks) and the food was exceptional. They even deliver to my house, so now I know where to get pizza instead of the overpriced Cincinnati Pizza chain we usually order from.

Saturday, I worked. Not too much on the to do list so after we got home the boys and I played SIMS 2 and had burgers for dinner. Sunday DJ got up and made us biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and I took them home about 2:00. Veruca called when I got back home so he and I went to Starbucks for coffee and talked politics, relationships and people watched. Always a fun time watching people. That was it for my weekend...I mean weekday, let's just call it my off day. But then again isn't all my days, Off days? Okay then that's what I did the past three days.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...