Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Anger Management

After six months blogging on mblog, today I went online to post an entry and found out to my surprise that mblog is no longer offering a blogging service!! So six months of my journal is gone. Just like that no warning, no notification, just gone. Oh I can retreive my data for a minumal fee...WHATEVER! So I am moving to eblogger and try it out. I'm sorry to all of my readers and I hope you find me here... I am also trying out the bloggerbot, picture service, it post pics to my blog and saves them on the bloggerbot. I will post some pictures once I figure out how it works.

From my prior blog, I had an ongoing series on my Friday Posts called "Hottie of the Week" which previewed a current hottie (in my opinion of course) I will continue to post my Hottie each week, but will rename the weekly entries to,
Man of the Week
and will include more than just the hotties; but certain male individuals that have made their way into my reality for whatever reason. Of course some will be HOT, but some may not be as hot in "that" way but in other ways. Please bare with me, this is all new to me.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...