Saturday, October 30, 2004

The Home Stretch

Well, it's upon us. Three more days. Right now things are looking poorly for Sen. Kerry, at least in Ohio. It seems the big brouhaha Bush had here Friday night did a little damage as the polls in Cincinnati have Bush ahead by 10 %. Ohio has become the battleground state, and all campaign tricks are out in full force. Yesterday my mail had five, count them five ads (the same ad mind you) for GWB. I am going to save them to use in the fireplace. I am realizing that my hopes of a new tomorrow come January, may not happen, but it's not over till...You know. So at this point all I can say is GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!! To be honest, I just want this election to be chosen BY THE PEOPLE regardless of the outcome. We need to pray that this right is worth something, and the only way for that to happen is to exercise it.
VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...