Thursday, October 28, 2004

Kareoke & Rednecks

I had a post all written out yesterday and something went haywire with my internet service and I lost it. It wasn't all that good anyway, I was depressed and feeling sorry for myself, so maybe it was a good thing it was deleted.

After work, I picked up DJ and he and I went out with some friends that he works with. Now I'm not one for the Hetero bars, especially in Kentucky...but we had a hell of a good time. I met Bette and her little sister Gin, and beautiful girl that I'll call Etheridge, and both Bette and Gin's boyfriends, Jock 1 and Jock 2. Now this bar was in a basement, that in itself was scary, and the only thing that looked good (Male Gender wise) was the cute dog that we saw outside when we came in. The only thing that had all of their teeth (besides the party I was with) was the bouncer they called Big John, yet he only stood about 5'8". (I wonder what the BIG was in reference to?) To top it off, it was KAREOKE NIGHT!! Let's just say I was amazed at the sounds that came out of these rednecks. They actually were good! Not just good they had to be professional Kareokeer's (Is that even a word?) The highlight of the evening was when Jock 1 & Jock 2 were out on the dance floor together, and gave each other a big ole kiss!! Talk about sending the crowd into silence! I thought it was pretyy hot myself. Anyway I had a much needed reprieve from my usual Wednesday night SIMS, and it was good to get out amongst the living again. (well at least a close facsimile thereof.)

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...