
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Has Made Changes
August 2025? How can this even be reality!? Five years since the last post and over 21 years since I started this blog!, let me tell you ...
-
August 2025? How can this even be reality!? Five years since the last post and over 21 years since I started this blog!, let me tell you ...
-
It's that time again!! Time to do my best to embarrass myself by posting revealing pictures of myself and others in modes of undress. Th...
-
When I posted my first HNT posting a few weeks ago I stated it was not going to become pornographic. That's not the reason for HNT accor...
1 comment:
Hi Michael,
I've decided to start a Blog Carnival specifically for those with MS or those who discuss MS. You are invited to participate. Information is available at http://brassandivory.blogspot.com/2007/12/announcing-new-carnival-of-ms-bloggers.html
thanks,
Lisa
Post a Comment