Saturday, December 01, 2007

Where has it Gone?


It's December 1, 2007!! The last month of the year. Where has 2007 gone? It is so hard to believe that it is almost Christmas and that this year is almost over. Tonight I will be attending my first Christmas party of the season. The first of many.
Time flies when your having fun I suppose.


On the 12th of this month I will celebrate my first year at my new job, that too is hard to believe. So many hours of of time have been spent this year preparing documents, taking phone calls and preparing for hearings and amending complaints. It just seems so unreal to think I've been there a year already.

So officially tonight begins the slide to the end. The end of the year. Most of the month it will be spent in oblivion, as the parties, and holiday festivities will just go by me and very little attention will be paid to them. Make my stops, share my gifts and before I know it, Christmas will also be over and I will begin to make the move into 2008.

So before all the chaos, excitement, festivities and over-eating begins, if I happen to forget Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...