Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Remember When


Anita Bryant 1977

When I first saw the photos of Pat Buchanan getting creamed with salad dressing, I thought it looked vaguely familiar. Then it came to me.
Anita Bryant waged war against the homosexuals in 1977-1978.

She too got creamed, and soon forgotten. No one even asks, "Where is she now?"

We can only hope the same will be said of Mr. Buchanan within a few more years.
Correlation? I'd say so.

Right-Wing Christian Fundamentalists. Full of hate and bigotry all in the name of the church.
I am so thankful that not all Christians are like those two.
It would be a waste of good pies and salad dressings.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...