Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to the Laundromat!


Laundry is the least favorite thing for me to do regarding household chores. I hate doing laundry, especially socks.
But today I did laundry, lots of laundry. That was until I heard this huge sound coming from the laundry closet. It sounded like the washer had reguratated it's entire contents and then was trying to tear it's way out of the laundry closet so that nothing else could be put inside it.
Actually it was the motor. Which burnt up. Now we have no washer, and Dan still has no car. What is it with us and motors this week?? So no I will hate laundry even more than I already do. It now off the the laundromat!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...