Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oscars Coming Soon



Every year (for the past ten years or so) I have tried to predict the winners of the Academy Awards. Some years I do very well (last year) and other years, not so well. This year I am giving it another try. So here are my preditictions for this years Oscar winners:


BEST FILM: No Country for Old Men


BEST DIRECTOR: Coen Brothers for No Country for Old Men


BEST ACTOR: Daniel Day-Lewis for There Will Be Blood


BEST ACTRESS: Julie Christie for Away From Her


Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem for No Country for Old Men


Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett for I'm Not There

BEST ANIMATED FILM: Ratatoullie

(updated Feb. 10, 2007)






For more about this years predictions, and the Oscars go to my OSCAR SITE HERE!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...