Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


I found a great new blog, Jannverse. I love this blogger!! Witty, funny, outright hilarious at times. A joy to read every time I log on. On Thursdays she has what is called Thursday Thirteen. Each week a list of thirteen things are listed. Random thoughts, current pet peeves, Book titles, you never know what your going to get and every Thursday I get a good laugh reading the posts, so I thought to brighten my blog I would do the same thing on Thursdays, as well as link to her site. So today is my first and here are my Thursday Thirteen, First Edition!


THIRTEEN THINGS I WISH I'D NEVER DONE
1. Ironed my dad's guitar pick

2. Ran outside, around the house in my underwear in the middle of a snow storm

3. Tried jumping off a high porch when it was raining

4. Hit the reply all button on an e-mail I should not have

5. Had that 15th rum and coke

6. Dye my hair blonde

7. Ate a chocolate covered jalapeno

8. Ate a chocolate covered earthworm

9. Bought a fish tank

10. Watched Lost in Translation

11. Kissed that guy in the bar, when I was really drunk

12. Rolled through a stop sign

13. Quit my job, without having another one already lined up


No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...