Friday, December 10, 2004

SSDD

Do you know what I mean by SSDD? Same Shit Different Day. That is more than just the truth for me. I am a person that likes my routine. I used to not be that way, but over the past two years things have changed and I stick to my routine. Sometimes I stray from it somewhat, but 95% of the time I stay on track. So much so that I can give you my routine without thinking about it. It starts with the alarm going off at 8:00 a.m. every morning...

8:00 am - Hit snooze for 15 minutes
8:15 am - Hit snooze for 15 minutes
8:30 am - Hit snooze for 15 minutes, continue this until 9:15
9:15 am - Get out of bed, stumble to the shower, fight with the hot water to regulate
9:30 am - Get dressed, grab wallet, keys, watch, cigarettes and head to the garage.
9:45 am - Arrive at work start the day...(I will not bore you with the details while at work, but it is pretty much the same every day, including trying to leave early as many days as possible)
5:00 pm - Leave work, light a cigarette and head home.
5:15 pm - Feed the cats, go to the computer where I remain until I decide to go to bed. Which is around 1:00 am - 2:30 am.

The question I have is how does DJ put up with me? The man is wonderful. He has to be. I couldn't live with me! Well I say all this to let you know that last night I broke my routine!!
I still played with the snooze button as always, and I begged to leave work early, which was granted. Instead of going home and getting on the computer, I put up the Christmas Tree and decorations. It looks fab..I will post pictures later. Then DJ and I went out for Chinese for dinner. We arrived home around 6:45 and THEN I sat down on the computer. Some things just don't change.

Some of my blog brothers and sisters out there have a 100 things list on their blog. I wanted to do something a little different, so in a few weeks you will see my list... 100 Things About the One I Love.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...