Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What IS This?

Last night I thought I'd be domesticated. (this at the insistence of DJ as he almost always does the cooking) So I prepared dinner. Silver Fox was coming over as well to give him a birthday dinner and to hang out and get a haircut (Yes I am a Jack of All Trades). I worked diligently to make dinner just so. I made meatloaf, new potatoes, whole kernal corn and rolls. Everything was perfect.

Silver, being our guest dug into the meatloaf first. That's when everything fell apart. I heard...

"What is this?"

As Silver was pulling the spatula from the meatloaf, a large piece of paper came with the chunk of meat. It seems I forgot to remove the paper from the bottom of the ground beef package...

Oh well a little pulp never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...