Tuesday, December 21, 2004

And Baby Makes Four

It looks as though come after the New Year, we will have another new addition to our growing family. DJ and I have fallen in love with a new baby kitten that was born to DJ's, uncle's cat. It is a Russian Blue, which are very short haired cats, with small ears and blue eyes. The one we have fallen for is a gray-charcoal mix. Not sure what sex it is as it is too young at this point to tell, but we are hoping for a boy. DJ already has a name for it if it is male. To keep with the "Buffy" theme it will be named "Giles". (We currently have Willow and Xander) Of course if it is a girl, it will be "Cordy" named after Cordelia, also from the Buffy / Angel TV Series. So it looks as though if we ever move it will definitely be in our own home, as rent anywhere with three cats will be exhuberant. I will post a picture of the new baby as soon as it's home.

Christmas is right around the corner, and we finally did some Christmas shopping. Last night we purchased DJ's mom's gift and tonight I am meeting up with my brother to get our parent's gift. Their TV is about to go out, so my youngest brother and I are splitting the purchase of a new HDTV for them. Tomorrow night I pick up my boys, who will be here until Christmas Eve night. Then it's off to the festivities for the Holidays, so this will probably be it until after the Christmas Season.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...