Monday, November 08, 2004

MAN OF THE WEEK

Yeah I've been a little preoccupied that last several days. Sorry for the lack of postings, but DJ has went on the day shift, so I'm not alone at night anymore!! In the words of my SIMS 2... WOO HOO! I completely lost track of the days and realized I forgot my Man of the Week posting for last week.

There was a lot of hoopla last week regarding the release of the first pictures and posters for the newest Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith. What took me by suprise is how Hayden Christensen has grown up!! He plays Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader. From the pictures this looks like it's going to be a good picture, but when is Star Wars not a good picture? What I also found out is that there are rumors abounding about Hayden's current beau...is it Beyonce Knowles or Trevor Blumas? If you have time, catch up on the timeline of the two HERE. Regardless of who he maybe jumping into bed with these days he has grown up into a real HOTTIE

MAN OF THE WEEK
Hayden Christensen

In other news...
The weekend went without a hitch, same ole shit just another day. Although on Sunday DJ and I were both off and had decided to go see Grudge with Sarah Michelle Geller. (Did you know she played a teenage Jackie Kennedy Onassis in a made for TV movie in 1991?) What we did instead was stay at home, do laundry and clean house. It actually was nice, quiet and relaxing even though I was cleaning and doing household chores. DJ even got to play SIMS 2 for most of the day! Yes, I do give it up occasionally. My boys were not here this weekend so we just chilled and enjoyed one anothers company. Now that he is on an earlier shift we will spend more time together. I am happy that he moved his hours earlier, maybe this will help the funk I've had for over a month. It seems to be working already, we went to Target tonight!! The first time in weeks and we got four new DVD's; Birdcage, Shrek 2, The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen and Matrix. Tomorrow Season 8 of Friends comes out so it will be off to Target again tomorrow! See the funk is fading already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. So tell me, what do you believe about Hayden? Do u think he was with Trevor Blumas?

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...