Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Kissing Heath Was Like...


Do you sometimes get visuals when you are in conversation, or hear something? You know those mind pictures that pop into your head. Some are good, some are REAL good and others are..."Oh please...thanks for that visual!" Well I just got a visual.

Jake Gyllenhaal reported to Elle Magazine that kissing Heath hurt...

“Heath almost broke my nose in [a kissing] scene. He grabs me and he slams me up against the wall and kisses me. And then I grab him and I slam him up against the wall and I kiss him. And we were doing take after take after take. I got the [bleep] beat out of me. We had other scenes where we fought each other and I wasn’t hurting as badly as I did after that one.”

Can you say that one more time Jake... "he grabs me and he slams me up against the wall and kisses me, and then I grab him and I slam him up against the wall and I kiss him..."

That is a REAL GOOD visual. Say it again Jake, I just LOVE that visual!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...