Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #13



Thirteen Things I Will Likely Never Be Able to Do:

1) Travel to Mars
2) Time Travel
3) Eat brussell sprouts
4) Paint a replica of Mona Lisa on my living room wall
5) Change urine into liquid gold
6) Breathe while immersed under water
7) Hold one million dollars in my hand
8) Cure cancer
9) Explain the reasons why I had to take algebra in High School
10) Read War and Peace in 30 minutes or less
11) Magically transport myself to Savannah and spend the rest of my life there
12) Meet Morgan Freeman and discuss the reasons why Algebra is taught in High School
13) Perform open heart surgery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thirteen Things I Will Likely Never Be Able to Do:

1. Jump out of an airplane...I think some people call this sky-diving

2. Vote for Hillary Clinton

3. Shop willingly at Walmart

4. Be a Walmart greeter

5. Get to family dollar really early on Saturday mornings to beat the rush

6. Let my hair go back to its natural state

7. Pass any type of college level math course

8. Care that I can't pass any type of college level math course

9. Visit my boyfriend in prison

10. Live on a farm

11. Buy an elephant while on safari in Africa

12. Visit Africa

13. Seriously marry my work husband

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...