Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Need a Day Off?


When I worked as a manager I heard all kinds of excuses from my staff regarding unscheduled days off. From being sick, to even death, yes people have lied about a family member dying to get a day off. Unbelieveable, but true.


Do you ever wake up in the morning and feel like just crawling back into to bed and taking the day off? We all have, and probably will again. Well, a company in Japan is now providing a day off if your relationship comes to an end. I'm not talking about a death, or a divorce, but just breaking up with your boyfriend can get you that much needed day off.


Could you imagine how many days you'd have to give to your lesbian employees??

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...