Saturday, January 26, 2008

Musical Desks


The company I work for is having growing pains. Which is a good thing for all of us. When I started employment there a little over a year ago they had about 85 employees. Currently we now have probably over 125 employees. Some of the departments have had to even move to a separate location.


My dear work wife (she posts here all the time as anonymous...) was one that had to relocate her desk to allow expansion of our department. She and I have sat next to one another for almost a year. Needless to say after one week of her being transplanted to a different area of the office, I was somewhat lonely. I miss her daily musings of what she will do for lunch, (Burrito Baby!!) or how her "roomates" (children) were the night before. I also miss her sweet little laugh and giggle and the ability to put a smile on my face when I am so busy I can't breathe.


I am sure it will not change our relationship. But as my work wife, and due to my jealous nature, I need to make sure she is not cheating on me. Then again, I don't think I have to worry too much, seeing how there are only 6 or 7 other men in the entire office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love to my "estranged" husband....I love you dearly and nothing could replace you...well...except for one person..."Can I touch you?"...muah!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading...I like to read it...so...update soon?

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...