Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness


No this is not a blog entry about Basketball. Well kind of.


I hate Basketball. Sorry all you BB fans, I just never was able to get into it at all. Football? Yeah, Baseball? Of course. Gymnastics, Tennis and Ice Skating? Uh yeah.


But not Basketball.


That is all that has been discussed at work. They have their brackets, and one of the attorneys even brought in a 42 inch plasma screen TV to be able to watch the day games!


It's madness alright.


Another March Madness I have never been a fan of is St. Patrick's Day. The girls at work are headed out tomorrow night to party and drink green beer. Number 1, I don't like beer. I need something stronger and Number 2, Do you realize how many people are going to be out in the bars tonight? I really don't want to share my "space" with that many people, not to mention the increased price of the drinks.


What really is March Madness is the weather! One day it's 70 degrees, the next day it's 32. that is MAD! I hate this weather and I am not a big fan of the month of March.


Basketball, Maddening Weather, and Green Beer. That is March Madness alright.


So for my March Madness, what will I do?


Hang out with DJ, my kids, and grand kids, watch some TV and catch up on my DVD's

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...