Thursday, March 01, 2007

Excuses, Excuses


I have been lax in posting over the past few weeks, but not much is really happening. Work is going very well and coming up on my 90 days. I have been pretty busy over on my other sites, Cinemania and Regarding Oscar. Oscar were given out on the 26th and I did very well this year on my predictions, 6 out of 6! So next year I am going to add the Animated Feature and Screenplay Oscars to my predictions to make it a little more challenging. This year was not challenging to begin with, I think it was given from day one who and what would win. Hopefully next year will be a little more exciting.

Yesterday my dear cousin, BJ underwent heart by-pass surgery. She also became a grandmother for the first time last week. I guess the shock of becoming a grandma did not fair well with her! Word so far is that everything was a complete success and she should be home by the beginning of next week. It is amazing how routine those types of surgeries have become.

Other than that, not too much happening but I do promise to try and post more in the month of March. No Excuses!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...