Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Leave Suri Alone

Throughout the blogger world today almost everywhere I landed I heard about the pictures of Suri Cruise...and every one's comments about this beautiful little baby girl.

No I am not posting a picture, there are tons of sites where you can find them. I just do not understand all the hoopla over this little girl's picture. And all the speculation if she is really Tom Cruise's baby.

Who really cares?

I posted pictures of my kids and grand kids on here for the sole purpose to share my joy with others. Not that some of my readers really care or even wanted to see them, but mainly because I am proud of my kids and grand kids. I didn't post them for people to speculate about who they are, who is really the REAL parents of them, or for others to make rude comments about them. (not that any of this has happened, I'm not Tom Cruise I guess).

I guess what I am saying is, yes we all know that Tom has pretty much turned into a nut case, and I'm not defending his actions or statements, but why take it out on this poor innocent baby? Regardless if she is or isn't Tom's biological child, she is still a child.

Let's leave the baby out of this.

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...