Friday, September 01, 2006

Fall Is On It's Way

Well, after four days of a flu-like illness I am finally almost back to normal. Whatever normal is. I've spent the last three days lying in bed and taking cold medicine. Fun huh?

But today is a new day and the beginning of a new month. Attitude is in check, mind-set is set to positive and hopefully things will change for the better. Fall is on it's way, and that is one of my favorite times of the year. I applied for several more jobs on-line and I am sure I will be getting a call in the next few days for more interviews.

So it's now September. By the way, does anyone know where the summer went?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...