Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Bit Depressed


August 1st, already! WOW, where has the summer gone, where has this YEAR gone? My dad always told me that as you get older time goes faster, I thought he was crazy then, but now I understand. On July 29 J2, my third child turned 17 years old. It seems like just yesterday...God that sounds so chiche'...you get the point.


Today was not a good day, was sick the entire day, stayed home from work, where I really needed to be as I am swamped with work. If I had went in I'm sure most of my day would have been spent in the bathroom. I have some kind of bacterial infection. Sounds disgusting doesn't it? Nothing antibiotics can't take care of I'm sure.


Now I sit here at 10:00 p.m., alone again. Yes, DJ is off, as he was last night but he is at his grandparents putting in their new washer and dryer. Tomorrow he will be at his other grandfather's house, and I will be here alone again. Sounding a little down you say? Yes, I am but oh well, I'm needy or depressed, not sure which. I did shave off my goatee.


I guess I'll just go to bed and start all over again tomorrow.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...