Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pending Vacations

With my vacation right around the corner, DJ and I have been looking for a new tent. Yes, we are going camping again this year for vacation. It is something we both enjoy, and it is so relaxing to get away from the hustle and bustle of work, traffic, family and cell phones. We are set to head out into the great wilderness in less than 14 days.

Speaking of vacations, my best friend Silver and his son are on the last day of their Disney extravaganza vacation and will be home tomorrow. They had a Cruise and Disneyland. Now that for me would be fun, but I don't see where I would be able to relax. Silver and his son love it, I think this is like their third year.

Next year I would like to take a trip to D.C. DJ is like, "No thanks" but I would love to visit the White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and most of all the Smithsonian. I'm sure we could find something there he would like. Isn't the Star Trek Museum in Washington D. C. ???

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...