Monday, June 04, 2007

Christmas in June

Downtown Cincinnati is where I used to call home. DJ and I lived right in the heart of the city for over a year. It was convienent as I could walk to work, as did he and the bars and clubs were right across the street.



Now that I am again working downtown, I kind of miss the convenience, and there are a few other things I miss. But today on my way to work, I remembered why we moved from downtown and back into the world of suburbia. Walking across the middle of the road, pushing a shopping cart full of green garbage bags was an old woman wearing a tube top, sweat pants, sandals and donning a very large Santa head a top of her head. She was just standing in the middle of the road, watching cars go around her as they blew their horns.



Now there are a few things that I enjoy seeing in a Santa hat...
Needless to say, that old woman in the middle of the road was not one of them!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...