Friday, November 10, 2006

Long Time Coming

It has been a long time coming, and I'm not talking about my blog postings. I know it has been almost a week, but I have been busy working on some of my other blogs...go ahead take a look, they are all over there on my blog lists. See I have been busy. A gentleman posted a comment the other day on my blog Glance Back, about how neat it would be if I focused just on Presidential History, so a new blog was created this week, PresiTrivial. Go check it out, well not unless Presidential trivia would really excite you.

What I was referring to in it being a longtime coming, was the "thumpin" (George W.'s words not mine) the Republican party got this past week. Not only did the country finally change course, but my own home state of Ohio finally woke up and realized they needed a Democratic State House. Yes, I stayed up all night long watching the election results and still one hope has not manifested itself. That Jean Schmidt would be voted OUT of office. That is yet to be determined but the least would be that someone would take that damn ugly bow out of her hair!!!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...