Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another Thanksgiving

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as good as mine. We had a beautiful day, and everyone was there and healthy. It was even more special as this was the first Thanksgiving for my two new grandbabies, Rylan and Alana. Holidays just seem more like holidays when there are babies around. We all ate too much and then passed out afterwards.


I also was upbeat as I had a very good interview on Wednesday. Hopefully I will hear something this next week. I am so looking forward to going back to work, but I do not want to get my hopes up too much as I have before and just been disappointed. So I'm just keeoing my fingers crossed and hope for the best.


So much has changed since this time last year. DJ and I were both working this time last year and in our own place. My son had just gotten married and told us that they were having a baby. Now not only did my son have a son, but my daughter had a baby, DJ and I both had a change in employment and now living with his mother. I could dwell on the negatives, but I am just thankful that I have all that I do, and that another Thanksgiving has come and gone and we were all able to be there and that we all are healthy and happy.


I added some new pictures over at flickr, so check them out. The link is over on the right. This was taken Thanksgiving, a 4 generation picture with my mom, Sarah, Alana and myself.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...