Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Red Lobster

Things are looking up as I have had two responses back from my job applications and one interview scheduled for Friday. My horoscope this morning said that during the month of August I was going to see a drastic change in my financial future. Well let's hope that change is for the good, because if it got worse...well I won't say that.

Spent the day at the pool today. Yes, I know that 98 degree weather is not the best day to work on your tan, but it was so hot I had to find some relief so DJ and I went and spent the entire afternoon in the pool. I now look like a lobster, but it will pass and I will be darker in a few days, but for now I'm just RED. Not to mention that within a few years I will probably get skin cancer as I did not use any lotion. I know, dumb dumb me.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...