Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Starting Over

Wow, it is hard to believe it was almost two years since my last post! Well it is time for me to start over, wouldn't you say? Not forgettting the past, as I don't want to forget the past, it has made me who I am.  I also don't want to start all the way back at the beginning, you can read my past posts for that! But this is a new start. On January 15, 2013, I moved into my own place. All alone! At fifty-two I am living alone for the first time in my life. 

It is an adjustment, to say the least, as it is a BIG change for me and it is something I never even thought about, but it has been exciting. Oh yes I have had a few meltdowns already and it has been emotional, but overall I am looking at this with a positive attitude and a renewal of sorts.

The search for a new place didn't take me long, and I love the new place (pictures to follow) and decorating and buying all new things was the best part of the transistion. However, now that all the new furniture and decor is in place, reality is setting in, and it's becoming real to me. I am living alone, (well except for my cat, Cordelia).  So what a perfect time to get back into the my blog, right? So share with me my new adventure as I look forward to the next chapter of my reality!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...