Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're Back!

Yes, we are back. You are probably saying... you were gone?? But yes DJ and I were vacationing the past week. And no we do not have any boring vacation pictures to share with you, and no annoying stories to bore you with...well maybe a few.
We travelled first to Louisville, Ky. for a wedding of a co-worker and went a day early to take in the gay clubs in Louisville. We had not been there ina while, and we had not actually been out to a club in some time. I think we had fun, well at least from what DJ told me, most of the latter part of Friday night is a blur to me.

After the wedding reception on Saturday we stayed in Louisville for a few more days of rest and relaxation. Nothing big, and nothing expensive, just hanging out and eating good food and enjoying one another's company.

We returned back home the later part of the week and have been sitting at the computer almost 24 hours a day playing World of Warcraft! We are so boring aren't we? But we both enjoy it and it is something we can do together and not spend any $$!

But the party is over and it's back to work on Monday (today for DJ). So as we end the month of May and end our weeks vacation all I can say is...

I am certainly ready for summer. How 'bout you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louisville is a fun town, and I like whoever that guy is in the picture!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...