Friday, May 09, 2008

Paris is Pregnant



No not Paris Hilton, but made ya look didn't I?
Remember this post from a few months ago, Call me Daddy?

Well it seems as though there is something at the watercooler at work because everytime I turn around another girl is coming up pregnant! We do not have that many employees in our office, about 170 and there are at least 10 that I can think of that either have recently had a baby, close to having a baby or just found out they are having a baby. It's a baby boom!

Now think about poor me in this sea of raging hormones! It's crazy. Now on top of it, my dream has come true. The one about where I dreamed Paris had my baby. Well she is with child.

No silly goose it's not my baby!! It's her current boyfriend/ex-husbands.

Yes my work wife went and got herself knocked up. But it's all good and her and her man are very happy about this unexpected turn of events.

All I can say is I hope I never have any dreams about ME being pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made my weekend!!!! Love you....muah!!

Paris

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...