Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #24


I recently listed 13 of my favorite movies for Thursday Thirteen, so today I thought I'd take a shot at listing 13 of my favorite books...
THIRTEEN FAVORITE BOOKS (not in any specific order)


1) To Kill a Mockingbird ~ Lee Harper

2) In Cold Blood ~ Truman Capote

3) The Witching Hour ~ Anne Rice

4) Interview With a Vampire ~ Anne Rice

5) Running With Scissors ~ Augsten Burroughs

6) Glass Menegarie ~ Tennessee Williams

7) The Great Gatsby ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

8) The Count of Monte Cristo ~ Alexandre Dumas

9) The Biograph Girl ~ William J. Mann

10) The Blackwood Farm ~ Anne Rice

11) Mansfield Park ~ Jane Austen

12) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer ~ Mark Twain

13) The Last of the Mohicans ~ James Fenimoore Cooper

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...