Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7

I recognition to Mr. Matt Damon who was named this year's sexiest man alive by People magazine, my Thursday Thirteen today is;

THIRTEEN REASONS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE INSTEAD OF MATT DAMON...


1) I am really good at hunting guys named Will.
2) I had some very close ties when in school
3) I am just as talented as Mr. Ripley
4) You would NEVER find me chasing Amy.
5) I never really had an identity problem
6) I also never thought of myself as supreme
7) I try not to give people I love ultimatums
8) When I leave a room, I don't make a big deal about Departing.
9) I'm not a fan of Jimmy Kimmel
10) Some people refer to me as the rainmaker
11) I've seen the ocean about eleven times
12) Or maybe it was 12 or 13, I can't remember
13) I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop!

4 comments:

Steve said...

LOL, you're too funny AND a good-looking guy; no doubt!

Unknown said...

Your great Cuz, and yes you should win, and of course next year I should be named!

Anonymous said...

This was great! Made me laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Jimmy Kimmel,can't stand sarah silverman. Funny post!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...