Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A New Year, A New Obsession


Thanks to DJ's sister and brother-in-law I have been engrossed in fulfilling quests, advancing life levels, killing kobolds and traveling to far lands in search of gold and riches. No I'm not crazy, well if sitting at the computer every free moment playing War of Worldcraft is crazy, then maybe I am.


They have played this game for sometime and have talked to us about before, how much fun it is and how addictive it became. So finally with our Christmas money (instead of paying bills off) we purchased the five DVD set and downloaded the game. For those of you that have read my blog, you know what a fan of the SIMS I am. Well SIMS has met it's match. I have become a WOW addict and my young Paladin is waging war against the Horde at what I think is a successful rate. But what do I know I'm just a newbie.


So if you notice that I am posting less and less, just look for me in Stormwind City or Goldshire, My name is Tsanis and I am sure you will find me there somewhere!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...