Monday, January 22, 2007

Could You Take Care of That?

Ever had one of those embarrassing situations? You know the kind I'm talking about. Leaving your fly open and someone pointing it out to you. Having on socks that are two different colors, and again someone points it out to you. Or maybe you bent over and your pants ripped open from the crotch to the ass...and you were going commando...



Well nothing like that happened to me today, but there was a certain person in our office that I just wish someone would have had the ability to tell them. I mean it was so apparent. I am sure I was NOT the only one in the office that saw it. I mean it was right there, out in the open ALL day. I wasn't going to tell them, that is for sure. I mean I'm the new guy, why should it be me?



What was it you ask?

You sure you want to know?

Okay, here it goes...



Hanging from the right nostril, just barely hanging on, was...

yes you know...

A dried booger.



Just hanging there. Right in the nostril but yet clinging and hanging low enough that it was apparent to everyone. I went to my desk wishing someone would just take them a tissue. Or maybe just put an entire box on their desk. Or maybe someone could have just reached up there and...



Oh no that would be TOO GROSS



So for the entire day, this co-worker walked around work with a booger just hanging there. Surely they knew. Well if not imagine their embarrassment when they got home and their significant other says...



Honey would you take care of that. How long has that been hanging there, all day?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...