Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Into the Basement


Well tomorrow is the day. DJ and I will start moving our final belongings into our storage facility and be moving into his mother's basement. (Picture is not the actual basement)


Now before you get all worried, it's not as bad as it sounds. The basement is completely renovated and has carpeting, paneling and walls. It is also a shrine to Dale Earnhardt. Which if you are a Nascar fan you'd want to live there too. I like Nascar, but to say that I was a fan would be...well just a lie. However over the next few months, I will literally be living in Dale Earnhardt Shrine. I am sure that after I move out red and black will NOT be colors I will use in any decorating for quite some time.


Hopefully I will find employment soon and we can get our finances in order and get back into a place of our own. At least we will have cable while we are there!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...