Thursday, October 12, 2006

2 Years! & 12 of 12

Today marks my 2 year anniversary on Blogger. Since then I've had over 172,000 hits (actually I just started my hit counter in December 2005) and over 300 postings. Hard to believe I've been blogging over two years. I actually started blogging in May of 2004 on mblog, but they deleted all my postings. So here I am 2 years later still blogging. I know my postings have changed somewhat since I first started and it seems I have a hard time keeping up with any type of monthly post (Like "Man of the Month", "Flashback Thursdays") but I'm going to try it one more time...

12 of 12 was started by a fellow blogger, Chad Darnell and it happens of the 12th of every month. We are to take a photo, every hour for 12 hours of that day and then post those photos with a little explanation as to what we are doing...so for all of you out there that are REALLY interested in how I spend my day here you go...














I usually start my day the same way every morning, the time varies as to when I get out of bed, but today at 10:30 a.m. I was up with my cup of coffee, in my favorite mug at the computer...














Of course after my coffee I go out side for my first smoke of the day, this was me at 11:15a.m.














By 12:15 I am back at the computer, checking any job postings at Career Builder...no nothing.














At 2:40 Xander decided it was time for his nap in an empty box. Me? I'm still at the computer.














3:10 p.m. and the sun has finally decided to shine a little so I go out to the patio and enjoy the sunshine.













DJ has gone to work and before leaving he suggested I pack up the dishes for our impending move, so as the good little house husband, at 5:35 I packed up as much as I could.














After talking to Silver on the phone I decided to throw in a load of wash, it's now about 7:40 and I'm getting a little hungry.














By 8:30 I'm really getting hungry and I remembered we had some left over pizza from Wednesday nights dinner so I warm up some Papa Johns. Just what does it mean by Better Ingredients?


After dinner I had a little energy to do some more packing, so at 8:50 I was finished with the manual labor of the day.














I didn't realize that reading all the blogs on my blogroll took so long, it's now about 9:50 p.m.
















After playing SIMS2 for a while creating the Fisher and Sons Funeral home (from Six Feet Under) at 10:40 p.m. I decided to upload my beautiful creation over at ModtheSims, so that others can enjoy my masterpiece















I pop "Alexander" into the DVD and watch Colin Farrell (YUM) and soon DJ is home and it is back to bed to start it all over tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I think that "cat in a box" is just a universal thing. Ours do it too. I should make sure our empty boxes are in sunny spots, though. That's an extra treat!

Great 12 of 12. See you next month!

-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...