Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stop the Madness


Another weekend is upon us and of course it's cloudy and raining. But I'm not working today so that is one plus. Especially after my meltdown yesterday at work. I went off again. I do not know if I can continue this much longer. I'm loosing my mind. After going off I shook for about 15 minutes then went to the bathroom and lost my lunch. I became physically sick afterwards. Then of course for the rest of the evening I felt like crap and was even feeling guilty for going off.

I know that I have to get out of there, but I have no options open to me. I have no takers on my resume and nothing even remotely interesting on the job front at all. Money is getting tighter by the week, and again we are in a financial pinch, which makes me even more irritable and depressed. DJ is working hard on getting his business going, but it's slow and it feels like we are just falling deeper and deeper. I have grandchildren coming any day and I want to be able to give to them, but financially that is not possible. And again, the insomina is creeping back. I was up until 3:00 a.m.

Something has got to give.
Soon.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...