Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Loving the Gift Certificates

Our House/ Apartment Warming Party was a success. Even though a few people were MIA. But our families showed up and we got loads of new stuff!!

We now have our bathroom completely finished with the matching rugs, towels and decorations. The kitchen is almost there, with a new pretty blue blender. I love colored appliances. Not to mention the new stainless steel electric can opener. (I have yet to figure out how to use it)

We also got our long awaited dining room set. Not the one that we wanted, but even better. It matches everything else we have in the dining room and it was $200 cheaper!! I love family discounts! We got candles, pictures, and the best of all GIFT CERTIFICATES!!

I think Dj was just a little upset when I said...

"I can't wait to spend MY gift certificates."

Yeah, I'm so Monica

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...