Monday, February 09, 2009

A Little of Nothing

Not posted in a while, but been pretty busy actually. Adam had clinic last week , so it was a day in the hospital, and then with the weather being bad last week as well and missing work I had a lot of work to catch up on.

We had a crazy ice/snow storm last week, and the drive home which normally takes me 30-45 minutes depending on the traffic took me 4 hours! Yes, FOUR HOURS. It was just crazy. Fortunately by the next morning things were cleaned up at least a little better and it only took me ab hour to get to work.

Adam goes back into the hospital Wednesday-Friday for his next round of chemo and things are going as expected there. He is doing okay, just really tired and is beginning to actually look sick. I think the chemo is finally taking it's toll on him. You can read more updates about his progress on his blog Adam's Journey. Tomorrow is his 16th birthday and I am planning to post a retrospective entry. We celebrated his birthday Saturday, with lunch with Erin at Red Lobster and then Dave and Busters with Silver and his son.

Well that's about it for now, nothing real exciting to share, but make sure you come back, I know soon something will stir around here. It can not go this long without some kind of excitement!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...