Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday the New Monday


Tuesday, September 30, 2008. The last day of September until next year. And a Tuesday. My least favorite day of the week. I vote we just take Tuesdays off the calendar. September has been a rough month and today was no exception. DJ is gone 3,000 miles away from me, the economy is faltering, Wall St. is crashing, and I really don't know who I want to vote for as President yet, my check was for much less that I was counting on, things at work just seemed to explode and I get to come home to an empty house. Well not completely empty, the cats are here.


Another month of 2008 has come and gone, and so much has happened. Where do I begin? Or where will it end? Who knows, but I know one thing. Tuesday will come back again next week. I just hoe they get better as the year winds down.

1 comment:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Maureen McGovern should be singing right about now ;)

Hang in there. I lived for 4 months with my husband in another state, only seeing him for about 4 days once a month. It's miserable, but survivable.

Now we live in the same house, but think I might see him a little less ;)

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...