Saturday, June 14, 2008

Birthday Month





Our family has a full month in June of Birthdays. Today is my mother's 70th Birthday. We will be celebrating this special day with her next Saturday with a big surprise birthday party. She doesn't ready my blog so I am not giving anything away.

Tomorrow my grandson will turn two. We are having a little celebration planned this afternoon for the little birthday boy. I am sure I will have pictures to post tomorrow.




Many cousins, aunts and other family members celebrate their birthday in June as well. Leads me to believe that many in my family were busy people in the month of September!





Happy Birthday to all in June. (Pictures of the festivities will soon follow!)

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...