Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Change is Going To Do You Good


Transitions can be good. However, I am one that does not deal well with change. Case in point...DJ's new job. Him being gone on the road is not something that I like. It upsets my way of life. My security...my rut! I like my rut damn it! Now I have to readjust.

Well my rut at work is now going to be filled in and and in a few weeks my job duties are going to change as well as my immediate supervisor. Not that this is a bad thing, but it is also not a good thing. My whole pattern and daily schedule will change not to mention the focus of my work. Previously my position was one in which I was constantly busy. Not that this new position is going to be any less busy, but the type of "busy" is going to change.

As for now I really do not know what it is that I am going to be doing. Some of what I already do I am sure, with a different focus and mind-set.

Change can be good. Change is sometimes needed. Change is inevitable. That does not mean that I have to like it.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...