Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #21


I honor of my new Grand-Daughter Alyssa;
Thirteen Things I Had Forgotten About a New Baby.
1) They sleep A LOT! But only during the day of course.
2) They SHIT A LOT!!
3) They are really not smiling at you, that is gas.
4) You really should not push on that soft spot in their heads.
5) They do not understand baby talk any more than the rest of us.
6) When crying, they really don't care who you are as long as you are giving them the bottle.
7) They really do know the sound of mommy's voice.
8) The terrible twos are just around the corner.
9) No, they don't look like grandpa!!
10) The whole navel thing!! I completely forgot about that!!
11) Toys do not interest them, at least not yet.
12) They are so tiny
13) There is noting more precious than holding a newborn in your arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..this was very sweet! My favorite is number 13 :o)

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...